Thursday, March 6, 2008

UPDATE New Herbal Resource Herb Mentor


Some of you may have read my previous post "There is no Official Certification of herbalist in the US"

In that post I list several resources you can use to practice herbalism.


Herb Mentor is packed with great videos, articles and resources.

I am so excited about Herb Mentor I wanted to discuss the site in a separate post so no one misses the new launch they have coming March 20th. On the launch day herb mentor is offering a free tele seminar with Rosemary Gladstar at 5:30 Pacific 8:30 central time!

In todays video about chickweed John Gallagher talks a little bit about the details of what being a member of herb mentor is all about, the costs (extremely reasonable by the way!) etc.

There is also a great new video interview with Susun Weed
and many other great instructional videos too many to list!

One of the many things I like about Herb Mentor is that they keep things simple and accessible for everyone! There is no need to be overwhelmed you can learn at your own pace. They are basically bringing village herbalism right into your home via the web.

They also have message forums where herbalists and students can interact, great articles, and more! I highly recommend checking it out :)

4 comments:

Ananda said...

Thanks for the great reveiw Angie! I added your link to my blog too, herb mentor is great.

Angie Goodloe LMT, Herbalist said...

Thank you! I have added your link as well, love your blog!

Ananda said...

Hi Angie! While I appreciate the xtra kudos - not sure if you want my link up two times :)
blessings
ananda

Angie Goodloe LMT, Herbalist said...

LOL! I guess I have been looking at the screen too long :)