Saturday, April 28, 2007

Rosemary Wine, Headache Caused by Neck Muscle Pain


Rosemary is one of my absolute favorite plants. Juliette Levy Jokes she uses it for everything. This picture was taken 2 months ago, amazing this plant was flowering this early.
I was shopping when I saw white wine on sale for $2.99 for a 4 pack of the small bottles (187 ml), the bottles were dark green in color, perfect for storing tinctures! But what else could I use the wine for? Perfect! Rosemary wine to help this crink I have in my neck from all of this typing! Does it work you ask? You bet! The best thing about it is the bottles are small so you can't go "hog wild" and drink to much (give yourself another kind of head ache). I simply put the whole sprig, flowers and all into the bottle with the wine, close the lid. Let them sit for at least a day. Drink a glass with dinner (or whenever) Do not exceed recommended dose. I also love to use the sprigs in the bath, very rejuvenating when you feel like you just can't get moving. Love it!

These statements are not recommend or evaluated by the FDA (thank God)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hmmmmmmm, interesting. I will have to try it. I love white wine and rosemary...especially with chicken. Thanks for the idea!!!